« Home | Back to the future » | The Super Ah Beng Pose » | A Spicy And Oily Saturday » | Midnight shopper » | Never perfect » | Talking about patience » | The opposite of Hope » | The good ol' days in boarding school » | Stubbornism » | Hailing in Spring »

Counting my lucky stars

I hardly buy lottery because I know I hardly strike them.

Having calculated the probability last year, I have resorted to not buy any Lotto because I know the probability of winning is very small.

I bought a 4D once but I did not strike.

While I may not have the luck in gambling, I know that I am a lucky girl, in many other ways.

I am lucky to have a harmony family.

I am lucky to have a sister and a brother who cherish me as their eldest sister.

I am lucky to have parents who give me almost everything I wanted and they never failed to give me everything that I needed. They gave me the best in everything.

I am lucky to be able to study in a private boarding school for 18 months where it made me more matured, made me a better person.

I am lucky because I can further my tertiary education abroad.


I was this close to losing my present house about a year ago because we couldn't find a fifth person. Out of the blue, a chinese girl popped out and told us she wanted to stay in with us.

I am lucky because I found the present house, which is 3 minutes walk away from school.

I am lucky to be born and bred in Malaysia, and being able to speak 3 languages and a couple of dialects fluently, and I am able to speak broken Thai.

I am lucky to have good friends around me, to share my problems and to comfort me when I was very very down.

I am lucky because I could travel without worrying about the budget (But I still go on budget tours lah)

I am lucky to have the best host family when I was a youth exchangee in Japan.


Most importantly, I am lucky because my family members, my friends and I are in good health.

God Bless

=)