« Home | A Spicy And Oily Saturday » | Midnight shopper » | Never perfect » | Talking about patience » | The opposite of Hope » | The good ol' days in boarding school » | Stubbornism » | Hailing in Spring » | A 1am phone call...eerie » | I heard the cock crow! »

The Super Ah Beng Pose

This has gotta be the worse picture my brother has ever sent to me. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at this picture. I've never seen him posing like this before.

Introducing the Ah Beng of my family....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My one and only brother who is turning 14 this year.

Just in case you're wondering, he was eating sugar cane.

My brother, the Agong of the house. Everyone pampers him but Mom pampers him the most. He is 101% Mommy's boy but Mom will never admit that she pampers him more than us. :P I guess all parents say that they treat their children equally. But I still love him. :)

Cute?

He better not see this post or I'll be SO dead. :P