« Home | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval » | It's May » | A midnight rant » | Kepochis in town » | Will you help her? » | Counting my lucky stars » | Back to the future »

A string of 'sui'-ness

Is this a curse from my previous post or what?

Maybe I shouldn't have blogged about Reason number 3. :P

A few days before my first paper, whenever I blinked, I felt a pain in my right eye. When I looked at the mirror, my eyelid was pink-ish and it swelled. I knew I was going to have 'bak-cheam' or 'ngan tiu zham' (Don't know what it's called in English. Someone enlighten me, please) When I confirmed with a few friends, they agreed with me. They said it's due to the 'heatiness' of my body. So, I boiled pots and pots of chysanthemum tea, which is supposed to have a cooling effect, and drank all of them. Two days later, miracle happened! It disappeared!

Just as I was grateful that the 'bak-cheam' went away, I got my period DURING my first paper. It was totally unexpected. My back was aching and I was feeling uncomfortable in the second hour. Luckily I had a panty liner and I was wearing dark coloured jeans or else I would have embarrassed myself in the exam hall. Messy stuff.

This morning, when I woke up, I felt a pain in my right eye, again. It hurs whenever I blinked hard. It seems that the 'bak-cheam' is back again.

Sigh...

Next paper is tomorrow. :
Edited:
Found out what 'bak cheam' is. It's called Stye in English. Read more about it here