« Home | Look Who's One Today! » | Telemarketers!!!!! » | Pang of guiltiness » | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval » | It's May » | A midnight rant »

Missing in Action

I will be missing in action for a few days. Maybe a week.

I need to destress.

I need to see the world outside.

I am going on a holi-holiday (again!)

First stop- London

Second stop- Paris (woohoo! 3rd time!)

Third stop- Warrington (My first road trip!!)

The first time I was in Paris was 15 years ago. I remember nothing at all. Can't even remember how the famous Eiffle Tower looks like. The second time, I was in Paris Disney. This trip is my third trip there. I will make it memorable.

I have yet to read up. I have yet to pack.

I'm off now. See you guys on Sunday(if I have the energy to blog!)