« Home | Telemarketers!!!!! » | Pang of guiltiness » | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval » | It's May » | A midnight rant » | Kepochis in town »

Look Who's One Today!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
eveningprimroseoil.blogspot.com turns ONE today!

First of all, many thanks to everyone who reads my blog and leaves comments. Thank you! Thank you! How can I forget to thank blogger? Without blogger, no eveningprimroseoil.blogspot.com!

*speechless already. Besides, thank you, I'm lost for words*

Down the memory lane....
I started blogging in December 2001. Some time in 2003, I decided that I've got enough of writing mundane stuffs so I closed down my blog. A few months later (I think), somebody registered that site and started blogging about her personal life. I think one of my 'friends' came across that blog and thought it was mine. He/She sent out emails to my other friends saying it was me and he/she attached a picture of me and my then boyfriend (I think). Apparently, the e-mail was sent to many many people. A friend of mine even asked me mom 'Aunty ah, Eileen got boyfriend already, is it?' My Mom was surprised that he knew about it because he's a few years older than me and we were hardly in touch and I definitely did not tell him about my relationship. When my Mom asked how did he know about it, he told her he read it via e-mail. True friends knew that email was not about me and ignored it. But still.. it's not nice, y'know. I was sceptical about blogging. I stopped blogging for some time.

Last year this time, a good friend persuaded me to blog again.. and that's how I started blogging again. Hopefully, blogging won't land me into any trouble again!

Now, why Evening Primrose Oil? Nothing special. I couldn't think of any other names when I was registering. While pondering, I set my eyes on the bottle of EPO in front of me and I thought, why don't I try this? So I registered and started blogging again!

This is another mile stone for me. Throughout this year, I've gained lots of experience, made many online friends, exchanged ideas and exchanged emails with a few bloggers. I saw my readership grow, the number of comments increased. It's an achievement for me. :)

Once again, thank you all!

Special thanks to: (In no particular order)
Angelic Grace --> for encouraging me to blog and you're my first visitor!
Aunty Lilian
Belacan
Jay
Yuen Li
MrKiasu
Andreas
Anthony Wong
--> The first person to comment on my Haloscan!
YK
Vi Jan
Chen Yong
Cherry --> my dearest housemate
Thank you for the frequent visits and comments! :)