« Home | I respect you no more » | Of attending graduation and Daddy feeling guilty » | Let's see how rusty my chinese is... » | Escapism » | Away Mode » | I want to idle! » | Bonjour! » | Missing in Action » | Look Who's One Today! » | Telemarketers!!!!! »

Rest in peace

Mommy broke a shocking piece of news when I called her few minutes ago. Michael, Daddy's close friend's son, passed away due to heart attack.

Needless to say, I was shock and I couldn't believe this happened. After all, he's only 39. I thought he died because of road accident but I was wrong.

I feel sorry for Uncle James and family. My deepest condolence.

I'm not close to Mike but I remember him well. He was an easy going person. He was tall and good looking. The last time I met him was last August, during the Installation Night. I was at the reception when he arrived. He gave me his ticket and his wife's. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled and said, 'You're UB's daughter right?' I nodded my head. That night, I didn't talk much to him as I was busy but I remember well that he had fun with his friends. The 10 people sitting at that table were the biggest winners because they won most of the lucky draw and lingo draw prizes.

Mike, may your soul rest in peace....

180605