« Home | Bonjour! » | Missing in Action » | Look Who's One Today! » | Telemarketers!!!!! » | Pang of guiltiness » | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval »

I want to idle!

I thought I'll be able to idle after exams. Looks like I'm wrong. I've been so busy since exams ended.

I left for London the very next day after exams started. Had Dim Sum at Royal China... Oh my, that's the BEST dim sum I've ever eaten in my whole life! Watched Saturday Night Fever on 24th May. I thought the acting was pretty lousy and the story line was lame and cheesy but the dances were fantastic. I enjoyed the Saturday Night Fever dance immensely! I'm hooked on to Bee Gee's songs now. :)

4 days in Paris. I was busy everyday. Slept way past midnight and woke up at 7-ish every morning without fail with panda eyes. Make up can make magic, I tell you. The concealer did the magic for me. :P

I told myself I would laze in bed the whole morning after I came back from Paris but I got a text at 11-ish last night. It was an invitation to a BBQ and car boot sale. Woke up at 8.15am this morning. This time, the sun glasses did the magic. No more make up. :P We had BBQ at this beach at Pwllheli (Not sure about the spelling). It's a pebble beach and we were sun bathing in jackets. Had loads and loads of fun. I love lying down on the beach... felt like I've got a free massage! Went to another BBQ at a friend's place in the evening.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm going to Warrington tomorrow morning. Another day of waking up early in the morning.

A friend called up and asked if I can send her to work on Wed and Thurs. She starts work at 8am and we have to leave ay 7.30am latest. I have to be up by 7.15am latest. No more lazing in bed.

I'm sending Claire off on 2nd June.

What's up next?

Oh no! I have yet to go to the Job Centre to find a job!!!

I have yet to survey for a new laptop

I have yet to pack my stuffs (I'm moving out in July)

I have yet to clean up my room

I have yet to organise a gathering with my classmates

and the list goes on....

I feel like I'm even busier now. When will I get the luxury of lazing in bed until noon, watch movies the whole day, read story books in bed, lepak online, bake a cake, go to a friend's place for dinner and chit-chat? I'm not greedy. I just want to do it for a couple of days... Just a couple will do me good.