« Home | Away Mode » | I want to idle! » | Bonjour! » | Missing in Action » | Look Who's One Today! » | Telemarketers!!!!! » | Pang of guiltiness » | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates »

Escapism

I don't want to face reality. It bites. Too hard.

I can't take it so I choose to hide.

I refuse to think about it.

Every time I think about it, I tell myself- forget about it, think about other things.

I do unusual things to escape. I make myself busy, I talk about happy things. I laugh, I make a fool out of myself, I become extremely cheeky. All these, are actually cover ups.

I don't cry in public. I don't cry in front of strangers. If I do, it's in the cinema. It's hard to hold my tears. That is why I cry easily when I watch movies alone. I cry and I cry and I cry. I cry my sorrows away.

I hate the airport. Reality is just 3 days away and I don't want it to come. I want to escape. I want to hide. I want to be an ostrich.

Let me run, let me hide.