« Home | Liverpool Day Trip » | Rest in peace » | I respect you no more » | Of attending graduation and Daddy feeling guilty » | Let's see how rusty my chinese is... » | Escapism » | Away Mode » | I want to idle! » | Bonjour! » | Missing in Action »

Beauty and the Beast- The Musical

Yesterday's weather was crazy. It was nothing but hot hot hot!

I was driving to Llandudno to catch the musical- Beauty and the Beast. I was sweating by the time I arrived the theatre. It was so hot that I had a headache!

We paid £17 for the show and the seats were good. We were at the third row and had a good view of the stage. Since we went to watch the matinee, there were loads and loads of school children. There were at least 5 school buses which ferried the children. The children probably occupied half of the theatre. There were lots of senior citizens too (which surprised me!).

The musical took my breath away. To say the musical is good is an understatement. I love Belle's singing. I had expected the Beast's voice to be more fierce actually but it was good nonetheless. I enjoyed the dancing, especially when they were preparing dinner for Belle. My friend and I jumped out from our seats when Belle went to the West Wing and the Beast came out and roared at her. I'm sure many of the kids were shocked as well. Beauty and the Beast is just fantastic. Even my friend, who hasn't watched a musical and the cartoon before, enjoyed it immensely.

I would have enjoyed the musical even more if it wasn't for the 2 little kids who were sitting behind me and the young boy who sat few rows behind. The 2 kid were busy asking their granny- What are they doing? Where is she now? Where is the Beast? etc etc. The young boy was making lots of noise right from the start of the musical. I could not figure out if he was crying or he was laughing. I could vaguely hear his mother raising her voice at him. During the break time, I saw him and I felt bad for getting angry. He's not a normal kid. He was probably too excited about the musical.

Beauty and the Beast... a Must Watch! If you have a chance, don't miss it!