« Home | Good bye.... my second home » | Thoughts » | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical » | Liverpool Day Trip » | Rest in peace » | I respect you no more » | Of attending graduation and Daddy feeling guilty » | Let's see how rusty my chinese is... » | Escapism » | Away Mode »

Packing + Moving = Nightmares

One more day is all I have before I get shooed from my current house. I'll be moving to my friend's place tomorrow for a month before I go back home on 4th August.

I started packing a few days ago but the progress was slow. I packed for 20 minutes (or less) and went online for more than an hour. I turned back, looked at my stuffs, and thought, it's ok, I still have a few more days to pack. When I got bored of the internet and movies, I started packing again. Unfortunately, I planted my big fat arse on the chair again after another 20 minutes or so. Sigh, I have an attention span of a 3 year old kid when it comes to packing.

I can't believe, within 2 years, I have collected so many stuffs. Currently, I have packed:
1 suitcase full of winter and autumn jackets
1 suitcase full of clothes (I still have about quarter a wardrobe to pack)
4 boxes which contain my story books, printer, documents etc etc.

I sealed the boxes and labelled them so I know which box to unpack when I move into the new place tomorrow.

I have yet to pack my toiletries, kitchen utensils, my shoes, bags, duvets, speaker and other misc stuffs.

But I'm running out of boxes and I'm lazy to walk to High Street to ask for more boxes.

Why oh why didn't I think before I buy? padan muka

I'm lazy to pack-lah. I'm even more lazy to unpack.

Packing=Nightmare.
Moving house= Nightmare.

But the thought of seeing Mommy in a week's time takes the nightmares away. :)