« Home | Thoughts » | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical » | Liverpool Day Trip » | Rest in peace » | I respect you no more » | Of attending graduation and Daddy feeling guilty » | Let's see how rusty my chinese is... » | Escapism » | Away Mode » | I want to idle! »

Good bye.... my second home

It's ending so soon. Just a few more days and I am out of the house. I've been in this house for almost 2 years.

I started packing yesterday. I started off with the autumn and winter clothes and I realised I have so many of them. They can barely fit into my suitcase! I put my books into the boxes. Everything will go into the boxes, including my memories. For the past two years, I've collected a lot of junk. Seriously a lot. I will pack those which I don't need and donate them to charity. Of course, I will make sure they are in good condition before donating them to charity. I definitely won't behave like the person who donated torn bra to the tsunami victims.

I'll miss every corner of the house, especially my room. I'll miss my housemates. I'll miss staying in this house I call my second home. I know I'll miss the broken dining table. I'll miss the washing machine which leaked and decided not to leak yesterday. I'll miss baking in the kitchen. I'll miss having BBQ at the (dirty) backyard. I'll miss the cold in my attic. I'll miss having 2 study tables and 1 computer table. I will miss grumbling about how noisy Time (student club) is on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. I will miss peeping at the drunkards from my attic window. I'll miss looking at the beautiful night scenary of Bangor from the attic. Most of all, I'll miss gossiping and sleeping with my dearest housemate during the bitter cold winter nights.

Oh well, life has to go on. I love my house, my room, my housemates. But it's time for me to experience a different lifestyle. It's time to experience the city life. I have been a kampung girl all my life.

Perhaps I'll visit you one day in the not so distant future. Au Revoir.