« Home | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... » | Packing + Moving = Nightmares » | Good bye.... my second home » | Thoughts »

The blurred future

A new course is starting soon. A new environment, a different course, new friends, a brand new lifestyle. Everyone I talked to tells me the course is difficult. Sure, there were words of encouragement, but my level of confidence is getting lower and lower. I've been thinking if I've made the right choice.

Mom asked me about my plans after Masters.

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure.

I told her I want to work in the UK for 2 years then I'll go back for good. She doesn't sound pleased.

I'm not sure if I want to do a professional course after that. Even if I want to do it, will I be accepted? Even if I'm accepted, will I be able to cope?

I don't see myself working, yet. I told Mom I might want to study Linguistic after Masters. Call it escapism. I fear the working world. I'm afraid to be in a rat race. Mom told me to abandon the idea.

Mom was talking to Dad over the phone one night. He said I should start working after Masters.

It's scary. How will the real world be like?

Where do I want to settle down? UK or home? For now, Mom wants me to work over here. So does Dad. Is it because of the money? Is it because of the experience? Both, I believe.

Now the question is... what do I really want?

I guess I need more time to think about it.

I'm getting weaker and weaker. Not physically, but mentally.

and you know what.. I absolutely hate intruders.




blame the rainy day...