« Home | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... » | Packing + Moving = Nightmares » | Good bye.... my second home » | Thoughts » | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical » | Liverpool Day Trip »

Graduation Pictures!

I'm running out of time. Leaving for London this afternoon and Amsterdam tomorrow. Will blog when I'm back. They say pictures say a thousand words. Enjoy the pictures! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the robbing room. Feeling awkward in the rob

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fellow Malaysians... friends and families

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Malaysians. Just the 5 of us graduated this year (3 undergrads, 1 MA, 1 Phd)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Little Atirah & I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Malaysians and a Chinese

More to come...