« Home | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... » | Packing + Moving = Nightmares » | Good bye.... my second home » | Thoughts » | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical »

Hand-picked berries

Pictures tell everything... except the horrible smell in the farm. No prizes for guessing what they used as fertilizers. Wales is full of sheeps and cows.

Mom and I went berries picking this morning. She enjoyed it very much (so did I :P)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tayberries

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
broadbeans

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom picking blackcurrants. So sour!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Strawberries. The sweetest I've ever eaten!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
End product... £3.97 only!

More pics after the 28th