« Home | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... » | Packing + Moving = Nightmares »

Count Down

Another 3 days to go.

I'm oh-so-excited!!!

I started packing today! Half of the luggage is full with presents. *prays hard that the customs won't stop me and check my luggage. Fingers crossed*

I'm going home! I'm going home! I'm going home!

The first thing I'll do when I arrive at KB airport is to give Daddy a big hug and a peck on his cheek. I really, really miss him. My family and I are going for dinner and I'm going to stuff myself silly with crabs and fish.

I only have about 6 weeks at home this time. For the past 2 years, I spent nearly 4 months at home.

Mommy has warned me not to spend so much time with friends but I'm definitely gonna meet up with my ex school/classmates and friends. You know who you are, I'll drop my contact number at your blogs and gimme a ring when you guys are having a gathering alright.

Mom has scrap the China plan due to some unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully we'll make a trip to Awana Kijal although my sis is so against it. Boring, that girl says. Oh well, I'm the Queen this time so I get to choose. :P

Brother, you better make it to the Masters so I can go to KL and shop okie! :P

Gonna cut my hair short this time although Mom tells me not to. She thinks my hair grows too slow. It's bra length now and I'm going to chop it because I won't be cutting my hair for the next 12 months or so. We shall see who wins. If I trim mine, Mom wins and if I get to cut it short, I win!

A whole lot of visitings to do.

6 weeks sounds too short!