« Home | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation »

Ramblings of a Driver

I've been driving since I'm home. Since then I've been cursing the selfish road users when I'm driving.

If killing is not an offence, I'd kill the selfish motorcyclists first. Some of them seem to be brainless. Some act as if they own the whole darn road. Some motorcyclists just dash out from the T-junction, often giving me a heart attack. Damn!

I realised some drivers are selfish. They're often on the rush and won't stop for a second to give way to other drivers. I don't mean to brag, but when I was in North Wales, drivers always stopped to give way to other road users, be it pedastrians or other drivers. When the traffic light turned orange, they slowed down and came to a complete stop when the traffic light turned red.

Yesterday, I nearly got into accidents because some truck driver decided to just come out from the junction when I was driving to the left lane. I nearly knocked down a cyclist who crossed the road without looking to the right. ^#*$*(%(#^!!!

I'm not trying to say I'm the perfect driver who never make any mistakes. I'm just pissed when the others act like an idiot on the road. Why can't they behave properly on the road?

I'm still getting used to the way people drive here. I'm always in fear when I drive. I'm always worried I'll get into an accident when I drive. *touch wood touch wood*

I think I should go to the temple to pray. :P