« Home | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! »

The Long Journey Back Home

I'm finally home. :)

Home sweet home...

Everything's fine at home. Only 3 things I dislike about being home: the weather, the dial-up and the mosquitoes. After 3 days of staying at home, I finally got 3 mosquito bites today. They must have missed my blood. Being on dial-up means I'm not in the mood to blog most of the time. It doesn't help when my laptop is infected with some virus and I have to use Mom's PC to blog. She's still using Windows ME, Pentium 3 and that moody PC hangs whenever she feels like it. :S

I got what I wanted the moment I reached KB- big, fat crabs, cooked the way I wanted. Yummy yummy! Daddy didn't join us because he had a function to attend but my aunt's family joined us. I got to see my 3 little nieces whom I haven't met in ages.

The flight from Manchester to KLIA wasn't smooth. It was bumpy most of the time, especially when we were flying across India. The weather must be bad. Although I was worried, I secretly enjoyed the bumpy flight. It made me feel like I was on the roller coaster. :P Food wise, it was bad. Dinner was some beef noodles and lunch was some beef and potatoes. When lunch was served, it was only 6 something am UK time. I didn't have any apetite for food. I opened the lid and closed it immediately. I nearly puked. I had fruits and bread and went to sleep. Nothing interesting on the screen. Didn't watch much shows because I was craving for sleep as I only had about 4 hours' sleep the night before. When I wasn't sleeping, I played games but I was so disappointed when I found out Mario was not offered. It's the only TV game I play besides tetris. :(

We touched down about 1510. An hour before that, I was offered a seat in the Business Class. :) Finally, no more cramp seats but spacious seats. It felt good. :) When we landed, I got out of the plane pretty early. Took an aerotrain and arrived at the Domestic gates. I wanted to call Mom when I arrived but I had no coins or Malaysia simcard with me. I went into one of the shops and bought an Ice Lemon Tea. I thought it costs like RM2 but when I looked at the menu, it was RM5.90! What a rip off! The cup was as big as the 'Small' cup in McD. !#$%^&**&^*&^* Got the change and called Mom.

My connecting flight to KB was at 1825. A torturous 3 hours wait. Thank God I met my tuition teacher so we killed time by chatting. Something interesting happened on the flight to KB. That will be in the next post.

When I arrived, I couldn't see my family. Had they forgotten about me? I was so worried and pissed at the same time. Teacher offered her phone to me and I called Mommy. They deliberately arrived late because they thought my luggage wouldn't be out so early. The fact was, mine was on the carousal shortly after I arrived. The anger vanished the moment I saw my family.

I just finished my lunch not long ago. The moment I finished lunch, Kakak asked me- Leen nak makan apa malam ini?

*faint*