« Home | London » | The Necklace » | 'I'm going to marry an ang-moh' » | Ramblings of a Driver » | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future »

Life in London

It's been about 2 weeks. I'm sad to say I that I don't enjoy London at all despite everyone telling me how exciting London is. Well, London is a nice place for holiday but staying in Central London is something I have yet to enjoy.

I hate getting up at 7.30am for a 10am class. I hate it when I have to leave home 1.5 hours earlier. I hate my at least 40 minutes tube journey to school. I hate seeing Tesco Metro/Tesco Express or Sainsbury's Central and that sort. I hate how water taste like in London. I hate the crowd.

Everything is so messed up now. I feel very depressed sometimes. The workload I have is not helping. Sometimes, I wish I can just sit down and cry out loud. It won't help me to solve my problems but I know I will feel a lot more better.

I always tell myself I have yet to get used to the life here. All I need is time to get used to how life is and I will feel much better. After all, I've lived in the kampung all my life. Moving to London from a small village is like a country mouse moving to the city.

I'll always remember how life was in North Wales. I'll always remember how sweet water taste like. I'll always remember how near my uni from house was. I'll always remember how big Tesco and Morrisons are. I will always remember how quiet and peaceful it was.

I'm sure I can overcome this hurdle. I made a promise yesterday. I promised you that I will be strong and I will.