« Home | The Necklace » | 'I'm going to marry an ang-moh' » | Ramblings of a Driver » | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries »

London

It's been a while. I haven't had much time to update my blog when I was home.

After 6 weeks of pampering at home, I'm back with a single ticket to London.

I guess things did not work out the way I wanted it to be when I was home. Well, life goes on. Hopefully things will turn out better in the near future.

The flight to Heathrow was not too bad. Lunch, as usual, was horrible. I had 2 empty seats next to me so I got two extra pillows with me but that did not help to ease the neck pain.

I'm pretty messed up in the brains right now.

Won't be blogging often until I get my own place to stay. So... it'll be house hunting session for the next few days. :(