« Home | Ramblings of a Driver » | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight »

'I'm going to marry an ang-moh'

Recently, lots of people ask me about my plans after Masters. For the first few days, I told them about my plan- study, find a job for a year or two, then come back for good.

But now, things have changed. I'm kinda fed up of answering the questions. People tell me to work overseas, get a PR then settle down in UK. Some of them told me to come back and take over my Dad's business. One dumb-ass Aunty even told me to fail my papers a few times so I can stay back in the UK longer. *faint*

So when people ask me what's my plan, I tell them:
I'm going back with a single ticket, study, then get marry to an ang-moh and settle down in UK.

Voila! That kept their mouths shut and everybody laughs at it! Fantastic!