« Home | Life in London » | London » | The Necklace » | 'I'm going to marry an ang-moh' » | Ramblings of a Driver » | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go » | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday »

Life in London (Part 2)

I guess life is getting better now. :)

I'm adapting pretty well. At least, I don't complain about how horrible the water tastes like anymore.

House hunting is officially over- I finally signed the contract and paid the deposits yesterday. What a relief! I found a place pretty near the school- about 20 mins by foot if I'm not wrong. I have yet to walk to school but I was told it's about 20 mins walk. My shoebox, as my friend calls it, is really small. All it contains is a toilet, kitchen and a double sofa bed, wardrobe, table, shelve and TV+satelite. And the rent I'm paying- don't ask!

So yeah.. I'm happy at the moment. :)