« Home | I.T.A.L.Y » | Going Away..... » | Balik Village » | Scared » | Crushed » | Temptation » | Annual Dinner » | Just feel like it » | Cough Cough » | Il Divo is bad »

Daddy- The funny father

I just got off the phone with Daddy.

The older Daddy gets, the cuter he is!

I was complaining to Daddy that I have yet to see snow in London despite the -2'C temperature. (the 3 seconds snow doesn't count) And I never thought he would say this:

'OK, you wait ar, Daddy switch on the snow generator and it takes 24 hours to generate snow. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will see snow'

LOL

And Claire calls my Dad Father Christmas

When chatting with Mommy this evening, she told me she's thinking of getting a handbag- either an LV or a Gucci. I told her that I'll get one for her from UK since it's cheaper here. And when I talked to her over the phone, she changed her mind again. (I never knew fickle-minded-ness runs in the family. It sure is in the genes! :P) When she passed the phone to Daddy, I told Daddy...

'Dy ahh... Mommy wants an LV or a Gucci bag lah'

Without hesitating, he said

'Go get one for her lor. You should have the money'

How sweet of Daddy to spoil her...

Claire now calls my Daddy Father Christmas since he said he'll generate snow for me and he'll get Mommy a new handbag! :)