« Home | Rest In Peace » | Stood Up » | The Beginning of Something New » | SOS » | Welcome! » | Ohh lookie! » | All I need now is.... » | I think I know where my heart belongs » | 'Chinatown Restarants Dominate Hygiene Hall Of Shame' » | Grumpy »

Backfired?

Read this.

Kononlah 'Membangun Bersama Islam'.

Nik Aziz and Co oh Nik Aziz and Co, do something about it!

You think banning cinemas, banning karaoke, banning disco, banning pubs and all will curb social ills? Think twice! What happened to you when reports like this come up in the media? You just keep quiet. But when you're not suppose to talk, you HAVE to pop up in the news and make silly comments.

It's because of you people stay away from KB. It's because of you and your stupid rules (which we don't follow) scare people away.

I'll write a post on other people's misconception on Kelantan one day. When I'm free and I'm in the writing mood lah.

Ciao...