« Home | Chinese New Year Away From Home » | Daddy- The funny father » | I.T.A.L.Y » | Going Away..... » | Balik Village » | Scared » | Crushed » | Temptation » | Annual Dinner » | Just feel like it »

Grumpy

I'm grumpy.

Not because I'm PMS-ing but because I have a horrible, terrible and vegitable connection.

The page takes forever to load and I'm often greeted with 'Page not found'.

I can sign in to MSN messenger and then get signed out like 1983798743 times a day. Ditto with Yahoo Messenger but that doesn't bother me that much because I only use YM to chat to a friend.

One of the washing machines and one of the dryers are not working.

What is the secretary doing?!?!

I told her a few weeks ago, I reminded her yesterday and I reminded her again today.

I'm pissed. I can't read news, I can't check my emails, I can't read my emails, I can't read blogs. And when I can, I have to reload uncountable times.

Arghhhhhhh.....

P.I.S.S.E.D