« Home | SOS » | Welcome! » | Ohh lookie! » | All I need now is.... » | I think I know where my heart belongs » | 'Chinatown Restarants Dominate Hygiene Hall Of Shame' » | Grumpy » | Chinese New Year Away From Home » | Daddy- The funny father » | I.T.A.L.Y »

The Beginning of Something New

I know she was contemplating of moving.. It was just a matter of time to doing so..

We were chatting online last night when she decided that it was time to move. I wasn't surprised when she told me that as I've been expecting it to happen anytime now.. But what shocked me instead was that she invited me to blog with her at the new place. I was reluctant at first but somehow she had her ways of pursuading me. I have to admit that I have been having some thoughts of starting a blog for awhile now but I kept on putting it on hold.. But when she suggested to this 'blogging together' thing; it was hard for me to refuse such an attractive idea. Hence, I agreed to it =)

So this is how I've landed myself into sharing a new home with my great girlfriend who I have to thank for for introducing me to the world-of-reading-and-writing-blogs ;)

Do expect something new and different here as this is now OUR new home!