« Home | Ohh lookie! » | All I need now is.... » | I think I know where my heart belongs » | 'Chinatown Restarants Dominate Hygiene Hall Of Shame' » | Grumpy » | Chinese New Year Away From Home » | Daddy- The funny father » | I.T.A.L.Y » | Going Away..... » | Balik Village »

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home! =)

So, I finally coughed up the courage to move. I've been toying with the idea of moving to a new place but the 'project' was always on hold simply because I was lazy.

Don't ask me why I moved. I have valid reasons.

Anyway, say Hello to Babe, my partner in crime!

I passed the blog-reading virus to Babe aka Claire three years ago. I don't know why she never blogs but this time round, I managed to con her into blogging. =P

I'll leave the introduction to her but let me tell you things she WON'T tell you. (and if you don't hear from me for the next few days, I've been killed and you know who did it)
This old maid is turning 22 this year. She is extremely conscious about her figure. Dah lah so cun, wanna go on diet some more. She can't cook chinese and she's lazy to learn. She shops more than me and she reads more fashion magazines than me. She's the evil friend who influenced me to the world of the high end designer products- i.e LV, Gucci, Chloe, Christian Dior etc-You get the idea. She's a big vain pot who never leaves home without putting on make up. Oh.. and you know why this post is in pink? Because her font colours in both MSN and YM are in pink!

Well.. that's about her. I might write more when my brain functions better.

This blog is gonna be more personal than my old blog. Expect something different! =)