« Home | Backfired? » | Rest In Peace » | Stood Up » | The Beginning of Something New » | SOS » | Welcome! » | Ohh lookie! » | All I need now is.... » | I think I know where my heart belongs » | 'Chinatown Restarants Dominate Hygiene Hall Of Shame' »

Walking down memory lane

Just felt like writing a second post today. I thought about it when I was in bed last night.

-/-

The exbf flew across the world to be with me for a month. This happened 4 months ago. Bitter-sweet memories.

A week after Valentine's Day, we took a train to London to spend the weekend here. Like tourists, we visited different places, mainly tourist attractions.

We walked a lot during the weekend and I wasn't wearing a proper walking shoes. While walking towards Tower Bridge, I was complaining that my feet hurt badly and I needed to rest but he wanted to see as many places as possible. I was cranky and I could hardly walk. All I wanted was some rest but he refused so we fought. Big fight over a petty manner. I sat down in front of the millennium globe and ignored him. He gave in and apologised. We kissed and made up, and walked towards Tower Bridge.

I kinda forgotten about the incident until last weekend. Julie and I went to Borough Market (which both of us enjoyed so much!) and took a walk to London Bridge and Tower Bridge. I was actually telling Julie and both of us ended up laughing.

4 years later.. hehe.. Wonder if I'll still remember the incident 10 years, or even 20 years later?

On another note.. BABE!!! Why aren't you blogging? Blog Blog Blog!!!!!