« Home | Meal times » | MooPig is craving for... » | 我等你 » | And All That Jazz » | Another one off the list! » | Unowat? » | A Message, A Phone Call » | Update: Wanted » | My Perfect Breakfast » | Is This Good Bye? »

Sarcasm

Friend: here??

me: huh? [acting dumb] [thinking: damn rude.. bloody fella]

Friend: i want to know do u still have get your last year disstretion file?? as i want the format before the introduction ..

me: i have

Friend: yeah.... thx... i just need the few pages before inrodution.

me: what do you mean you want the format?

Friend: what i need to write.. before content page.

me: i'll just tell you what i wrote.

Friend: yeah..

me: don't you have a guideline? signed declaration.

Friend: yeah.. signed declaration. yes yes.

me: abstract, acknowledgements, contents

Friend: what is include inside?

me: what?

Friend: signed declaration and acknowledgements.

me:
I hereby declare that the work carried out in this investigation has
never been accepted, in part or in full, for the award of any degree,
and is not being currently submitted by any candidate in any other
university.
I also declare that this project is the result of my own work and my
indebtedness is indicated in references, bibliography and elsewhere in
the text.

me: abstract is the summary of the summary [seriously, don't ask me why i came up with such stupid suggestions]

me: and acknowledgement is just a dedication to the list of ppl you want to thank [another stupid suggestion]

Friend: yeah ..i get it ,,,thxthxxthx

me: welcome

me: hmm.. i always see you online

Friend: ahha ...i still working on the literature review ....

Friend:need to hand in on friday ....

me: but you hardly talk to me... and i'm always very surprised when you message me because i never know what you have in store for me

Friend: hehe .....always is (not a good thing) when i find you

Friend: hehe ..i go back to work frist .... talk with u when i finish my project ..hehe

me: well yeah. i'm sure you're done by now because you started way earlier than others and you had joe to help you

Friend: he go to london ... he havn't help me at last and leave me a horrible topic here

me: i see [hiak hiak hiak.. serve you right for being so arrogant] must be so hard for you but it's alright since you're smart

Friend: i am not smart now ..

me: you're just being humble

Friend: ahha ...

[end of conversation]

seriously, I wish i had been more sarcastic.

I absolutely detest people who take advantage of other people. I'll do my best not to help them and if I were to be more bitchy, I'll be sarcastic to them.

You see, I have this 2 'friends' from Hong Kong who never bother to message me online on a good day. They never talked to me and never bothered to drop by to say hello or whatsoever. But, the moment they message me, they expect me to help them with their work. At first, I was nice and helped them. Then came the second and third time, I just ignored one of them or offered minimal help. I don't think they deserve to be helped at all.

Once, one of them messaged me. I was in the shower then and when I came out of the showered, I was greeted by his ASSIGNMENT TOPIC! He actually typed out the bloody topic and expected me to help him with it. No bloody way! I'm not that generous. So instead of being silent, I told him: MooPig is not at home. I'm her aunt, using her computer now. I'll forward your message to her. Since then, I nver heard from him even though I see him online everyday. I couldn't be bothered to talk to people like that.

Oh How I love being sarcastic!