« Home | Another one off the list! » | Unowat? » | A Message, A Phone Call » | Update: Wanted » | My Perfect Breakfast » | Is This Good Bye? » | » | It's not funny » | Tuesday night with the profiteroles » | 'I'm ugly' »

And All That Jazz

1. My shoebox studio smells like sesame oil. It's giving me headache now. I like my food with sesame oil but I definitely don't like the pungent smell. Like I've said, it gives me headache. And I have to air my room and probably use my perfume as air-freshener if the smell still stays after a few hours.

2. I haven't been eating cooked food for the past weeks. As usual, breakfast is tea and digestives, lunch is bread and soup and dinner is something quick like the unsuccessful wantan noodles or bread and soup again. And so I was craving for aubergine and hainanese chicken rice. Yes, just the rice. I spent some time in the kitchen playing masak-masak. I was too lazy to climb up the chair to get my rice cooker, so I cooked my rice ala mat salleh, i.e. in the pot. For some reason which I can't figure out, the rice wasn't as dry and fluffy as I wanted it to be. In fact, I burnt the rice. But still can eat lah, without the burnt taste, mind you. =P. Potong stim a bit lah but I finished my dinner anyway. I guess I won't be doing anymore masak-masak until I feel like it.

3. Watching FAME the musical alone wasn't that bad. The dancing was superb but the songs aren't as good as Andrew Lloyd Webber's. I went grocery shopping after the musical and bought salmon! yum yum. Salmon's for dinner tomorrow or whenever I feel like it. Looks like I'll still do some masak-masak this week. =)

4. I want to get the CD: Whistle Down the Wind (Original Cast Recording, not Various Artists). It costs bloody 15quid here! I'm trying to bid on e-bay. I might be able to get it for under a tenner but I'm still thinking if it's slightly above a tenner. Apparently, it's original, new but unsealed. Hmmm.... Maybe I should get a new one after all. 41 minutes left and it's at £7.50.

5. School starts tomorrow. Me no likeyyyyy... 5 weeks of holidays just went *zooooooop* just like that.

6. I performed a mini-operation on my foot today. I guess only the Babe knows I have a 4-month-old corn on my right foot and I'm reluctant to go to the doctor. So I used my nail clipper and fingers and tweezer. I have no bloody idea how the root of the corn looks like. I guess I didn't pull out any root but sure there was loads of blood oozing out. I haven't got any anti-septic cream. I only have a plaster. And I need to shower and wash my hair. Great. I can imagine myself swearing and hopping around in the shower. Or perhaps I should use a plastic bag and tie it around my feet later? This is the Babe's suggestion, btw. I better get a doctor or a podiatric as my boyfriend lah. Oh, don't worry, I cleaned everything up with Listerine cos I haven't got any Dettol or whatever at home. I'm not very good at stocking up all these stuffs, you see. I haven't got a first aid kid with me. I only have a bottle of Panadol, some Ibuprofen some Actal and plasters. Gonna get some Savlon tomorrow.

7. I'm the bestest sister in the world, I tell you. At 12am (7am M'sian time) on Friday, I called up my sister when she was still in dreamland. In case you didn't know, Friday is a weekend in KB. I told her to get breakfast for Daddy because she's hardly home. It turned out, Uncle CT came from KT and they were going out for breakfast that morning. My sis sat her alarm clock at 0815 the evil kind sister woke her up 1hr and 15 mins earlier. And oh, after 30 minutes of chatting and got her wide awake, I told her: mei ah, you can go back to bed already. good night! *muahahahahah*

8. Today is St. George's Day. Also National Day of England. Today's the Flora London Marathon. Did you know Rebecca Loos also joined the marathon? So did Gordon Ramsay. =)

I'm gonna stop at 8 cos they say 8 is the lucky number for chinese cos I'm lazy to think anymore.

[Can someone in Malaysia help me out please? How much does a Canon Ixus I-Zoom 5.3MP Digicam cost in Malaysia? Or any Canon 5.3MP camera? Many thanks]