« Home | Tuesday night with the profiteroles » | 'I'm ugly' » | An Angry Post » | My New Love » | 感恩 » | Back to London » | On a holi-holiday » | A Story » | Game Over » | Tears.. »

It's not funny

It's not nice when someone tells you: That's because you're YONG SUI.

It's not funny anymore when someone tells you: Why you put up your ugly picture on MSN? Your leg very nice meh?

It's not funny when you tell someone that you're single and he still asked you three times if you're lying to him. And he only stopped asking when snapped at him and typed: Why is it so difficult for you to believe I don't have a boyfriend!

It's not funny that you think your jokes are funny because you've hurt my feelings. You've offended me.

***
Sometimes, I think I'm too nice. Most of the time, I choose to keep quiet when I'm offended or when I'm bullied. I'm not being stupid. I just want to avoid arguments. I think there's no need to argue over certain issues because I don't want to hurt our relationships/friendships.
On a second thought, perhaps I shouldn't be that nice anymore. Perhaps I should just fire back when one steps on my toes.
***
To my oh-i-think-i'm-so-smart-and-i'm-leng-chai cousin, GO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN YOUR MIRROR!!!