« Home | An Angry Post » | My New Love » | 感恩 » | Back to London » | On a holi-holiday » | A Story » | Game Over » | Tears.. » | My dreams... » | RIP Oscar No.2 »

'I'm ugly'

I guess I'm an optimistic person most of the time. (But i'm a pessimist when it comes to relationships. Don't ask me why)

I do like chatting to this friend of mine. I do like going out with her but sometimes... I just cannot take her behaviour. Let me tell you why:

She really annoys the hell out of me when we take pictures. Every freaking time we take pictures, she'll complain she looks ugly. She complains her face is big. She complains this, she complains that.

And just now, we were chatting on MSN. She asked me to send her pictures to her. (Her laptop crashed and she doesn't have any pics at all and she needs it for our Year Book). I looked around in my pictures folder and sent 3 to her.

Well, you guessed it.

Friend: I'm soooooo ugly in these 2 pics~~~~~ (inserts angry emoticon) i wanna kill myself.
me: I'm not gonna talk to you anymore.
Friend: even now you wanna desert me. fine! (inserts crying emoticon)
me: no one thinks your ugly. and all my friends who saw your pic... none of them say you're ugly. Why are you so pessimistic about your look?
Friend: no, i'm just v depressed lately. nothing goes well with me really.

And now.... I'm not cheerful anymore because of her.