« Home | RIP Oscar No.2 » | I feel like.... » | Cranky me » | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever »

My dreams...

Currently Listening to Under the weather by Katie Tunstall

I had a thought just now. I find it so... weird.

When I was young,
I couldn't wait to grow up
I couldn't wait to finish school
I couldn't wait to go overseas
I couldn't wait to leave home
I couldn't wait to experience life away from home
I couldn't wait to do everything the 'grown ups' do
I couldn't wait to drive
I couldn't wait to be independent
I couldn't wait to enjoy freedom
I couldn't wait to do everything by myself

Now that I've grown up,
I wish I were young again
I wish I were still in secondary school
I wish I were home
I wish I never left home
I wish I could always be at home
I wish I could always be a kid, so I can be pampered like how I pamper my 4 little nieces
I wish I had someone to drive me around

Well, sometimes, it's nice to wish for something unrealistic, aye? At least it takes me away from the harsh reality. =) It's nice to have a little dream, sometimes.

****************
I feel something's missing in my life lately. I don't know what is it. Can't seem to identify that missing thing. But I do feel it. No, it's not a material. It's abstract. And so I'm searching... and I'll continue searching.
*****************
Spring is finally here. =) But it's been raining and drizzling. Not that I mind. I'm home most of the time anyway. Down to me and my 4 walls. But I have to say, it can be depressing not to see the sun. I think the gloomy days do make me tad moody. I need sunshine!
You know what! I can't wait for the sun to shine. There are so many things I wanna do.
I want to go for picnic at Hyde Park or Regent's Park.
I want to walk to school when it's sunny.
I want to put my thick, fluffy jacket in my wardobe.
I want to go to the park for a jog.
I want to wear my brand new linen pants that has been sitting in my cupboard for 3 months.
I want to wear pretty pwetty skirts
and
I can't wait to wear my heels and wedge again!