« Home | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever » | Chilli rules » | Signs of falling sick? » | Chocolatey Foods And Shopping Trips »

Cranky me

My mood fluctuates like umm.... the British weather? Well, you get the idea.

I can't think straight now because my brain is dead. No, I haven't been on alcohol.

When I'm in a bad mood, I get annoyed at the slightest thing, and I curse like nobody's business in my heart. There's no point shouting out loud cos I'm alone.

I can't go to Marc-Corbett Weaver's concert on Tuesday night and I am very, very disappointed. =( I have a friend coming over at 7pm because of the BAT interview on Wed. That's why I can't go to the concert which I so badly want to go!!!! It's MARC CORBETT WEAVER!!!!!!!! So what if he's gay? He has the talent which I don't have!!! And Marc's brilliant!!

I'm cranky.

So I told my friend that I can't make it to the concert and she said: tell your friend to stay in the cafe in Kingscross for a few hours and you pick her up after that.

And I nearly typed on MSN Messenger: WTF!

If I were my friend (i.e. the one coming to stay with me) I'll be pissed.

Stupid BAT interview on Wednesday. Why can't it be on Friday or something like that??????

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM CRANKY!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------
and for fuck's sake:
1. Don't fucking tell me not to marry any Malaysian guys because your Malaysian boy friends are boring. You don't expect people to act like a clown all the time, for fuck's sake. And, for your information, not all Malaysian guys are boring. Only two that you know are boring. Don't generalise, for fuck's sake. I don't fucking generalise your chinese community OK!
2. Don't annoy me when I'm cranky. You know when I'm bleeding.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You know what, it feels good to swear when I'm in a bad mood.
I can now go to bed. Good night.