« Home | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever » | Chilli rules » | Signs of falling sick? » | Chocolatey Foods And Shopping Trips » | Chilled Cheesecake »

YF's birthday

Image hosting by Photobucket

Being the *ehem ehem* nice friend that I am, I made her a cake. A very simple lemon cheese cake. For the base, I used digestive biscuits and I spreaded a layer of chocolate on the biscuit base. I agak-agak-ed the ingredients and luckily it turned out alright. *phew!wipes sweat*

YF's boyfriend bought us dinner at Mayflower. That woman ordered way too many dishes and we were stuffed! We had prawns in black bean sauce, duck with yam, noodles, bean curd+chicken+salted fish in claypot, vegetables, sizzling beef and dessert was sai-mai-lo (which was pretty horrible). Dinner was good. It's probably the best restaurant in China town, in my opinion.

When we walked towards the table, I handed over the cake to the waiter and I told him to put the cake in the fridge since it's a chilled cheese cake. And when I asked for the cake, the moment I felt it, I knew it has not been in the fridge. I was angry, I was pissed off. The cake was soggy and I could see trace of melted chocolate. I had no apetite to eat anymore. The stooooopid waiter ruined my night. They bloody ruined my cake!

Mayflower has stupid waiters. That's all I have to say about the restaurant.

And oh, I saw some one in the restaurant. He was on TV last night, BBC3. Simon Fanshawe! I wanted to go up to him to say hello soooo badly but I didn't have the guts! So many people there. Shy, shy.

On another note, Mommy got her birthday present yesterday and she was estatic!!! I'm glad she likes the present I got for her. Daddy told Mom before he handed the present to Mom: Da Jie (as in , eldest sister in mandarin) has expensive taste. teeheee... Too bad Daddy, I do have expensive taste.. and I thought you're aware all this while? =P