« Home | My funny mother » | Untitled » | What Is Your Perfect Major? » | I Love This » | A Midnight Post » | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! » | Walking down memory lane » | Backfired? »

Chilled Cheesecake

Image hosting by Photobucket


Happy Birthday Julie

Happy Birthday Chopin

80% done! this was the first attempt. It looked pretty ugly but I rearranged the strawberries so the cake looks more presentable now.

Tomorrow, I have to put a thin layer of strawberry jelly. Fingers crossed it won't be messy. The empty space in the middle is for 23 candles!

French food for dinner tomorrow. nyum nyum!

Fingers crossed the cake tastes yummy and toes crossed that the cake will be safely transported to the restaurant. :)

Took me more than 2 hours to make this thing. I'm exhausted.

Gah.. off to bed now.