« Home | A Midnight Post » | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! » | Walking down memory lane » | Backfired? » | Rest In Peace » | Stood Up » | The Beginning of Something New » | SOS »

I Love This



Those who know me well enough can tell you how much i LOVE shoes.. I just melt when it comes to them: sandals, flip-flops, stilettoes, pumps, trainers, boots.. any kind just as long as they are pretty and they are SHOES. No shopping trip of mine is complete without stopping by at a shoe shop. Hehe =)

I'm actually quite fussy when it comes to shoe shopping; that is because I do not simply buy any pair that catches my eye. It has to be a really good and comfortable pair before I decide to get it. And of course, it needs to look nice on my feet too! I've regretted buying shoes in the past as they were indeed very pretty but they were just not fit for wearing. I practically could not walk in some of them! It was just a waste of my money buying these pretty-not-fit-for-wearing-shoes only to put them on my shoe rack for display. So I've learnt my lesson now when buying shoes.

The picture above is a pair that I'm still so so in love with.. It's a Stella McCartney and I saw it while shopping on my recent holiday in Florence. I tried it on and it couldn't be more perfect! But then I thought to myself, 'Will I ever have the opportunity to wear it?' Sadly, I don't think I ever will.. I finally decided against purchasing it although it was such an elegant, gorgeous and sexy pair..