« Home | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! » | Walking down memory lane » | Backfired? » | Rest In Peace » | Stood Up » | The Beginning of Something New » | SOS » | Welcome! »

A Midnight Post

Oh lookie! Babe has a post today!

It feels good to be in a new home. At least, there's no nosy ex reading the blog and tell you 'I read your blog to keep me updated because I still can't move on' etc. Fingers crossed he won't find this blog. I guess I'm happier in this new home because I'm blogging semi-anonymously and not many of my friends (in real life) know about this blog. I'd rather strangers read my blog... I guess I'm afraid to be judged.

I'm not trying to be mean. I don't mean to be cocky. I just want to cut him out of my life, for the time being. I'm just not good with being friends with the exes. It took my a few years to be friends with my first ex. As for the ex, I'm still not ready to be friends. At least, not when he still tells me he still has feelings for me. We do chat on MSN but it's very casual. Hi-and-bye, how-are-you-today kinda topic. I avoid telling him how's my life.

So yeah.. it feels good to blog here because I can blog about anything under the sun. I can bitch, I can rant, I can confess, I can show off, I can do whatever I want. =)

I did something crazy tonight. At 12.20am, after Gucci Goldphish and Chocolopolo left my place, I started baking apple cake. It's exactly 2 hours since I started and the cake is still in the oven. After I put the cake in the oven, I made soup for tomorrow's lunch. My classmates and I are having a little steamboat feast at my tiny-miny studio apartment tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! Now, all I have to do is to go to Habitat and grab a chair tomorrow! (Yes, I only have 1 chair in my studio)

Hmm... the cake is still in the oven. About another 15 mins to go. Hopefully my first ever Apple Cake will turn out yummy! The Yoghurt Cake I baked few days ago wasn't a real success and I'm not pleased.

Oh, time to check on the cake! Londoners, fancy an apple cake over the weekend? ;)