« Home | What Is Your Perfect Major? » | I Love This » | A Midnight Post » | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! » | Walking down memory lane » | Backfired? » | Rest In Peace » | Stood Up »

Untitled

Untitled. Too many things going on in my mind.

1. Note to self: when baking apple cake with cream cheese frosting, cut down on the sugar. Find a way to solve the 'crispy' top. The top part of the cake is so crunchy and hard but the 'lower' part is very, very moisy. Perhaps substitube oil with melted butter(?) Make sure the apples are chopped into bigger chunks, not tiny miny pieces. Can hardly taste the apples also.

-----------------------------------------------------
As usual, I called home this afternoon. Spent 45 mins on the phone with parents. I know brother was home but didn't speak to him because he's too stuck-up to talk on the phone. heh. Oh wait, I did speak to him when he picked up the phone. He *had* to pick up the phone because Mommy refused to do so. She was avoiding a friend's call. She told me the long story and seriously, that friend of hers, is dumb. Yes, you hear my right. I'm labelling this friend of my mom's D-U-M-B. Ben Dan. My mom sent her a text to ask if my mom's stuff is with her and she made a big fuss about it. She said my mom accused her of taking her stuffs. Like WTF right? Siapa makan cili, dialah rasa pedas. Haiyooo.. some people.
Mommy told me another grand uncle is very, very ill. Cannot make it already, Mommy said. Then I said- aiyoo.. why so many people dying wan?And she answered- Old already ma die lor. Aiyo you.. we're not getting younger and younger you know! /me speechless.
Speaking of death. I'm very, very afriad of it. I have yet to accomplish so many things in life. I'm not ready to leave the world yet. I was on the phone with a friend this afternoon and I told her I'm afraid of death. She told me, she's not, and her boyfriend is not. She said they know that they will be with God so they're not afraid to die. I don't think of it that way. There are so many thing I still want to do. I'm just not afraid to leave yet. Period.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me lurves me Saturdays.
YF didn't make it to my place yesterday because she's down with urinary track infection. Poor girl. Julie made it. Steamboat was my breakfast+lunch+dinner. How economical :P Lunch was at 3. We took our own sweet time to have our meal. Since shopping was out of the question, Parks were out due to the strong wind, we decided to watch movies. We watched Walk the Line at VUE West End- 2 For 1! We enjoyed the show. I'm a big big big fan of musicals.
I just found out that Woman In White ended yesterday. And I HAVEN'T watched it yet! Shoooooot! I'm so kicking myself for this. Extend the show, please please please please please!
I'm gonna make sure I watch most of the famous musicals before I leave London for good.
It's Monday now. Gack. Monday Blues...