« Home | Untitled » | What Is Your Perfect Major? » | I Love This » | A Midnight Post » | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! » | Walking down memory lane » | Backfired? » | Rest In Peace »

My funny mother

My mom doesn't believe this: for every white hair you pluck, 3 will grow. Whenever I'm home, I'll pluck her white hair, whether I like it or not. I call it bonding time. I enjoy it. While I pluck, mommy starts telling me stories, gossips, theories of life etc.

Just now, mommy was online. She was grumbling that she's always plucking her husband's (i.e. my daddy lar) hair but no one's plucking hers. Whenever they go out, people say that Daddy dyed his hair because his hair is always black and shiny. But they don't know that Mommy always plucks his white hair. Sometimes they even bet! teeheee.

then the conversation went like this:

Me: Mom, you better make full use of your son. He's leaving home in 2 years' time and no one will pluck your white hair for you already. I'll marry an ang moh and wont' be home so often.

Mom: fine. don't ask me to take care of the cucu.

Me: Fine. Don't beg me to show you my children.

:D

Of course, I was just kidding. I won't marry and ang moh in 2 years time and I'm not hard up to marry an ang moh. First choice, malaysians. But you never know who you'll end up with ;)