« Home | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever » | Chilli rules » | Signs of falling sick? » | Chocolatey Foods And Shopping Trips » | Chilled Cheesecake » | My funny mother » | Untitled »

Super Mario

I have a confession to make.

The only TV Games I know how to play are: Tetris, Pinball, Pacman and SuperMario. Oh, I'll say Bomberman as well but I'm no big fan of that game.

That's it. Only 4. Make it 5 then.

And no prize for guessing which is my all time favourite. =) Super Mario.

When browsing PPS, one post caught my eyes and I followed the link to this wonderful website and I downloaded my all time favourite for free! =) =) =)

After chatting with J, I played for about an hour.

Teeth-grinding, fist-clenching, cursing, whenever Mario died.

It's a lil hard to control with keyboard. Now, if only I had that TV Game thingie with me. Or a joystick.

Well, they say practice makes perfect. =P

Time to sleep, recharge, and continue tomorrow!

*hops to sleep*