« Home | Chocolatey Foods And Shopping Trips » | Chilled Cheesecake » | My funny mother » | Untitled » | What Is Your Perfect Major? » | I Love This » | A Midnight Post » | Go On My Child » | Classical Music, anyone? » | Bimbo! »

Signs of falling sick?

It's either I'm falling sick or it's the wisdom tooth. I don't know.

I feel an ulcer. Hurts when I brush my teeth and when I use the mouth wash. Ouch. Oh, another ulcer at the rear end of the tongue. =(

My body's calling for more liquid. Since yesterday, I only drink a glass of water before I leave home, chinese tea for lunch and about 2-3 glasses of water at night.

Time for chrysanthemum tea. Time to drink lotsa water. Time for more fruits.

I'm extremely tired. I need rest.

I'm off to bed when my hair is dry.

Nights.

Babe... Moopig misses you. =(