« Home | I feel like.... » | Cranky me » | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever » | Chilli rules »

RIP Oscar No.2

Mommy told me Oscar No.2 died. :( Sigh...

I knew this day will come and it was just a matter of time. After all, they've been in the same aquarium and since 1 caught the disease, it's inevitable than 2 caught the disease as well.

Since I was like a zombie when I talked to Mommy, I can't remember if Mommy told me she buried the fish or she threw that poor fish down the longkang, or worst still, flush it down the toilet.

Instead of being sad, I know I should be happy that they're now a couple in heaven, living happy ever after. Till death do us part. How apt.

Instead of having an empty aquarium, Mommy says she's going to get Angle Fish. Let's hope they have longer life.