« Home | Cranky me » | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote » | Upclose and Personal With... » | Never Ever » | Chilli rules » | Signs of falling sick? »

I feel like....

... a zombie!

Didn't sleep the whole night because I screwed up my sleeping time. Biological clock is so screwed up now so I decided not to sleep. Ended up watching the idiot box. Freeview didn't have anything interesting so I turned to Hallmark and watched some touching show and ended up crying like a baby.

At 6 something, my itchy hands texted a friend of mine to ask if he wants to go for breakfast. I guess I'm regretting it now because I'm feeling dizzy. I feel I'm floating. I feel like sleeping. He's on the bus now and I can't possibly text/call him to say I need sleep. =P

Bloggers' meet tonight. I think I'll go looking like a zombie.

Popped a VitB pill. Hope it helps a little. Definitely gonna drink something stronger later.