« Home | Tears.. » | My dreams... » | RIP Oscar No.2 » | I feel like.... » | Cranky me » | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario » | The Rose » | Quote »

Game Over

It's over. It really is. There is no more U-turn.

It's really God's message to me that it's over. Game Over.

His birthday is 3 days away. I didn't get him anything. I was thinking of sending him a birthday card like I always do for the past few years but I didn't. Simply because I was procrastinating. I dragged my lazy bum out of the house this afternoon. Retail therapy was what I needed so I went for it. Debenhams was the first stop. Then I thought about him when I saw the Disney Store.

Perhaps I should get him a Timon card. I told myself. I went in to the store and looked really, really hard for a Timon card. None. Maybe a Timon soft toy will do. I continued looking around. None. Maybe a Timon mug. None too!

I gave up and I told myself: it's God's message to you that it's over. OVER! Now get the hell out of the store!

No more birthday card for him this year simply because it's over.

Game Over. And I'm the loser.

when God closes one door, He opens another. I hope God has already opened one for me.