« Home | My New Love » | 感恩 » | Back to London » | On a holi-holiday » | A Story » | Game Over » | Tears.. » | My dreams... » | RIP Oscar No.2 » | I feel like.... »

An Angry Post

I was angry but am feeling a lot better now.

I know what I did was very dangerous but I couldn't care less.

What I did was:
I walked back to that fella's car, opened his door, stared at him and raised my voice saying 'Excuse me, what did you say again?'
He looked at me. His face was pale and he said 'No, I wasn't talking at you. Sorry'
Before I slammed his car door, I said my favourite swear word of all time: Fuck you!

To that fucking Achar, you better learn your lesson. One more word from you and I'll scratch your car and kick your balls and step on your toe. No. I'm not joking. I'm dead serious. I remember how your fucking face looks like- you look worst than a dog poo.

Tit for tat. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.