« Home | A Story » | Game Over » | Tears.. » | My dreams... » | RIP Oscar No.2 » | I feel like.... » | Cranky me » | YF's birthday » | Will you beat your children? » | Super Mario »

On a holi-holiday

I'm on the journey to putting-on-weight. Been eating sooooooooo much (sinful) food since I arrived.

Monday night: cheese and biscuits

Tuesday lunch: Nasi Ayam and bread pudding as dessert.
Tuesday dinner: Quiche, Profiteroles and pan fried Salmon (We made the quiche and profiteroles ourselves!!)
After dinner: Sugar high. Literally!

Wednesday lunch: Thornton's ice cream
Wedesday dinner: Pub food

Oh, by the way, I'm not in London.

/me in North Wales!! Visiting my fwend, the moo-moo cows and the yong meh-meh(that's sheeps for you!) *blekk*

If you're wondering what's for breakfast tomorrow, it's Malaysian breakfast at my another friend's flat.*yay* *Prays hard for Nasi Lemak* You can now call me a glutton.I don't care anymore! =P

Going back to London tomorrow afternoon. I'm praying hard that the train journey won't be as painful as the one on Monday. A car was stuck on the railway track between Chester and Crewe so we went on a detour to Warrington, adding a grand 40 minutes to the 3.5 hours journey. *screams at Virgin*

Gotta chao now. Dinner at 7.30!

*waves good bye*