« Home | Inspired » | Sarcasm » | Meal times » | MooPig is craving for... » | 我等你 » | And All That Jazz » | Another one off the list! » | Unowat? » | A Message, A Phone Call » | Update: Wanted »

Horrible Customer Service

I was at Camden Town Sainsbury's doing my grocery shopping this afternoon.

After spending about an hour walking around and getting everything I wanted, I proceeded to the check out point. At the till was this big size black lady and she didn't appear to be very friendly.

After she scanned the groceries, she told me the amount. I handed her my debit card and my Nectar card.

Can I take 1000 points off my card please? I said and I proceeded to pack my stuffs.
So you want 10pounds off or 5 pounds?
5 pounds. please.
Then you should have told me you want 5 pounds off! (At this point, she sounded very angry)
But I told you I wanted thousand points off my card and a thousand points is 5 pounds
i don't know anything about math.
oh then you shouldn't be working here i guess
you don't have to insult me
I wasn't insulting you. I just told you I wanted thousand points off my card and it's worth 5 pounds.
I don't need to know math to work here. you don't have to insult me like you did.
I wasn't insulting you!
Yes you were. I don't need a masters to work here. Cash back?
NO THANK YOU

I keyed in my PIN number, put the last bag of grocery in the trolley and said to her: You're the worst employee I've ever seen!

I walked off with my face as black as a charcoal.

I was so close to tell her that I wanted a refund on everything I bought. That would make her life more miserable but hey, I wasn't being bitchy enough to do that. I was also thinking of reporting her to the customer service but decided against it since it wasn't anything serious.

But seriously, I never meant to insult her. If she can't do proper math, she shouldn't be working as a cashier. I don't think any employer would want to take an employee who can't do simple math. How is she suppose to calculate how much she has at the till at the end of her shift if she can't calculate?

She was the one who was being sarcastic. She was the one who started it and all I did was reciprocate and she had to nerve to accuse me of insulting her.

BITCH!