« Home | Sarcasm » | Meal times » | MooPig is craving for... » | 我等你 » | And All That Jazz » | Another one off the list! » | Unowat? » | A Message, A Phone Call » | Update: Wanted » | My Perfect Breakfast »

Inspired

I think I'm getting a writer's block. I can't seem to write a decent entry anymore. I've been typing and backspacing, typing and backspacing.

I have problems writing so I'm gonna write it brief.

I think I don't want to be an accountant or an auditor anymore. I want to work with children with speech difficulties.

Why suddenly this? Thanks to the TV programmes, I have a strong urge to work with these children.

I pity these children. I feel for them. I want to help them to speak.

It's my dream which I hope to achieve one day, hopefully in the near future.

I was crying in my heart when I watched the documentary. Little angels who have selective mutism. Children who stammer when they try to speak. I want to help them so badly. I want to help Malaysian families who have no access to help when they need help.

Now, I have to make this dream come true......