« Home | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me » | -_- » | English Accents » | Yet another post filler » | What a Small World! » | Have you seen a Mummy? » | Kiss The Rain » | Hard to please » | Simple Pleasures In Life »

E.N.G.L.A.N.D

E.N.G.L.A.N.D playing tonight!

Not a crucial match, I know. But I'll make sure I watch that match.

I'll be attending some graduate job fair thingie which starts at 8.30pm but the organisers promised that we can watch the match live! Should be interesting!

At the time of writing, another 4 hours and 19 minutes to my FINAL paper. Tax Law. It's interesting but I'm so sick of memorising cases.

I could hardly sleep the whole night because whenever I close my eyes, I think about the cases and the holdings AND the facts. I'll probably be a better lawyer than an accountant.

I'm so sleepy. *yawn*

I wanna watch England play tonight.
I wanna watch England play tonight.
I wanna watch England play tonight.
I wanna watch England play tonight.
I wanna watch England play tonight.

The bed is so tempting.