« Home | HOT HOT HOT » | Worth Listening To » | MooPig can cook! » | New Template! » | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick »

Simple Pleasures In Life

1. Waking up to a flat tummy. It makes my day! Shut up. I'm vain like that.

2. Having a perfect cuppa in the morning. To be exact, Marks and Spencer English Breakfast tea, brewed to perfection, with a dash of soya milk, accompanied by 2 pieces of McVities Digestive biscuits. When the biscuit melts in my mouth...mmm....

3. The smell of freshly baked bread, cakes and biscuits. Who can resist that?

4. Sitting on the beach in the evening enjoying the breeze... bliss.

5. Having dinner with my family- parents, my vainpot sister and my oh-so-annoying brother.

6. When my little nieces/nephews/cousins hug and kiss me. And when that #2 and #3 nieces play with my long hair; and when #4 allows me to carry her. I love my nieces to the bits. :)

7. When babies/toddlers smile at me. That angelic smile on their face. =) Somehow Asians babies/toddlers are less friendly. My experience tells me so. Whenever I wave at them, they give me *that* look- like saying- why the hell are you waving and smiling at me? i don't even know you!

8. Unexpected text messages/calls/emails from friends just to ask me about my day or just to say hello.

9. Lazing in bed in the morning. I loooooooooove that!

10. When the dial needle of the weighing scale moves to the left. :D i.e lose weight lah. Have I made myself clear, Jason?


Simple, innit?

What's yours?

Wahaha... I'm back. :P

The weighing scale needs to move to the right first before it can move left ler. :P

i know la i know la.. you want a 'Welcome Back' party? :P

Aiyoh.. you know what I mean lah.

Yes yes yes... :P Just pulling your leg only mah. Haha! How's exam so far?

amen to those freshly baked goods! lol! nothing beats the smell of that coming right from the oven... *bliss*

Post a Comment